We went up A.F. Canyon a couple of days ago to see if you could see any animals. Of course we saw some deer but we also saw a herd of big horn sheep. Which was kind of cool. We were hoping to see some males but all we saw were females. But it was still fun. Every time we go up the canyon, Deegen falls asleep but as soon as we tell him there a deer or sheep, he jumps up and looks out his binoculars. Sometimes I think he just says he can see them but really can't.
2 comments:
Your kids are so darling - i have never even met you - I am Trevor's cousins(Glen) wife - Katherine! It's fun to see your kids and what you guys are up to! Glen will be so jealous when I show him your trailer - he wants one really bad! Hope to see you guys this summer!
So, its Haley, Jeff wife, and he loves to read the blogs, loves to comment on them to me and then I relay the message. He's jealous of the trailer. We have a '95 tinsy little thing, and he would love a new(er) one! OH, and I suck cause I just found yours and Heathers baby gifts when I was cleaning out my sewing room. So, what size is she now... I promise I'll bring something over soon!!!! I procrastinate everything! sorry.
Post a Comment