Cassidy is 6 months old. Where has the time gone. It doesn't seem that long ago when I had her. She is growing up into such a cute girl. Trevor took her to her 6 month check up last Friday (I had to work). She is 16lbs even and 25.5 inches long. She only gained 1.5 lbs and the doc said that they measured her wrong at her 4 month check up because it said 29 ins and now she's 25.5 ins. Don't ask me, no one is perfect. She is wearing the 6 to 9 month clothes but we mostly buy her 9 month because I hate buying clothes that will be too small in a week or 2. It has been a rough week. Cass has been really sick. She started off with a cold about 2 weeks ago and it keeps getting worse. I took her in last Monday because she could barely breathe and her cough was really bad, you could feel it in her lungs. I felt so bad for her, but the doc said that it was just a cold and that it will get better by the end of the week. On Friday when Trevor took her in for her 6 month check up and the cold was still there and she still said that she's fine. Then on Saturday when she woke up, her right eye was really red. It looks like it's been poked, so Trevor and I thought that she poked it during the night, but it keeps getting worse and more red. She doesn't sleep and will barely eat. I really don't like doctors. So I'll be taking her back in to see whats wrong again! I really don't have a lot of pictures of Cass that I haven't already posted. She has been in a bad mood and it's non stop crying at our house so I haven't taken Cass to get her 6 month pictures. But as soon as I get them I'll post them.

5 comments:
Look at you Blog!!! Way cute pictures. Cass is getting so big. Hope she gets feeling better.
i'm with heather... check you out girl!!!! well, i just a one thing to say- when they told me trevor was dating you i was like, WHAT??? not that i knew anything about you but it did throw me for a loop, but now that i see your cute little family and hear all the nice stuff you s.i.l. say about you... he couldn't have found a better match!!! glad to see you blogging away! i love getting to know more about all the cousins this way.
My cute Cassy girl. Hope she get's feeling better.
Your blog looks great. I love all the camping pictures. You guys are so cute.
Love ya.
Poor little sweetheart. I hope she gets feeling better. It looks like you had a great time camping, and fun in-laws to go with.
she's so cute. hope she gets better soon
Post a Comment