Sunday, October 19, 2008

UPDATE

I know it's been a long time since I have been on here. I've been so busy with work and life. Time has just flown by. So I will just give an update of whats going on in our busy life. Where to start? Well, lets start with Deegen. He turned 5 in September. I can't believe that he's 5, he is so grown up and is full of life. All he wants to do is play and take care of Cassidy. He loves sports and during the summer he played soccer through AF Rec Center. He loved it and he actually did really good for his age. Every game he would at least make one goal. We were so proud of him. But I still think that baseball is his favorite sport. For his birthday, we got him all baseball stuff. A new metal bat, baseballs and a glove. Him and Trevor go to the park all the time to hit a few balls. I think they both love it. Deegen also got a skateboard for his birthday. Which he has always wanted. Torie and Mike got it for them. Deegen is learning how to ride it and Trevor is trying to teach him, well, that's what Trevor says when I see him riding on it. Trevor is a kid still at heart.





Cassidy TURNED 1!!! I can't believe she is one now. Where has the time gone? I took her in for her yearly check up and she weighs 19 lbs and is 29 inches long. She is growing up so fast. I remember when she was born. She was 6 lbs 3 Oz and 18 inches long. She was so small and sweet and now she is our little she devil. Cassidy came 10 days early. We weren't ready for her to come. Trevor woke up that Friday morning around 5am for work and I was just laying there in bed and he asked me how I was feeling. I told him that I was hurting from the contractions and that I think that I might be in labor. I wasn't quite sure but we went to the hospital anyways and they told me that I would be having her today. We weren't ready for this. We didn't even have her name picked out. But around 10:30am I was holding a beautiful baby girl and from that moment on I knew that life would be full of excitement. Cassidy has grown up so fast and has figured out to walk the past week and that is all she wants to do now. That and get into trouble with Deegen. She has been so fun and she is daddy's little girl. She knows that she can get away with anything around Trevor. It's cute!!!



















So here it is. I'll try to post more on whats goes on in our life.

3 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Yea... I am so glad you posted.
I can't believe Cass is a year. This year has gone bye so fast.
Love you guys...

Kiley said...

Cute, I love the pictures!!! Time goes by way to fast. Love your little family!

Natilie said...

So glad to hear from you. Your kids are really cute. It is amazing how time flies.