Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

It seems so weird to write 2009 now. I can't believe it. Another year has come on gone. Hopefully this year will be better than the last.
On the 1st, we went up to the Varney's for lunch and playing in the snow. They have a field in their back yard, they got out the 4 wheelers and sleds and pulled everyone around. It was so much fun pulling the kids around on the sleds and getting pulled around myself. Everyone was there, even Chance. I am so grateful to have married into a family like them. They treat me as if I was one of their own. They are always getting together and enjoying each other company. Thanks!!!










4 comments:

Heather J said...

Holy Cow girl, Thats a lot to post. Way cute pictures, and thanks for emailing those to me.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I was thinking the exact same thing as Heather.
It was fun to read all your post.
I loved your snowman.

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun over the holidays! It makes the holidays great to have such fun family to get together with. Cute snowman and super cute kids! Hope to see you guys soon.

Walker paradise said...

nice snowman! that's some talent