Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Monday night we put Cassidy in a big girl bed. At first I thought this was a good idea but then 1am came around and she wold not go back to sleep. So finally around 3am we put her in our bed. On Tuesday night we thought we would try it again. She loved going to sleep in it and fell asleep fast but once again 1am came around and she woke up not wanting to go back to sleep in her bed. That time we put her in the swing hoping she would get some sleep. Wrong again she wanted to sleep with us. This went on until Thursday night when we finally thought about putting a pillow in the bed and see if she liked that. It worked!!!! She's back to sleeping though the night again and she's in a big girl bed!!!

I know it has a BYU sticker on it. We borrowed the bed from Torie and Mike said we couldn't take it off. So for now its there until I find something to cover it up without damaging it. Thanks Torie!!

No comments: