Deegen started first grade this year. He loves it. Mostly because you get to eat at school and have 3 recesses. He has a really good teacher this year and has already learned a lot. Each night is comes home with about an hour of homework. Which it's not hard but just time consuming. But welcome to life I guess. It only gets worse I hear. Deegen has so many friends at school. Each day I ask him who he played with at recess and he always says a new name. I can't keep up with all of them but for some reason Trevor can. I'm just really bad with names (that's my excuse). Trevor took him to school on the first day, I had to work of course, but they loved it and had fun.
Cassidy started dance lesson the first week of September. She loves every moment of it. She does pretty good for her age. She's learning so much. Now she dances more than ever around the house. She is so cute. Everyday she asks if she can go to dance. She is growing up so fast.


Her is dance class. So was cute cute the first day. At first she was scared and wasn't sure about it until the teacher started to dance for them and then she realized that it was ok.


Cassidy started dance lesson the first week of September. She loves every moment of it. She does pretty good for her age. She's learning so much. Now she dances more than ever around the house. She is so cute. Everyday she asks if she can go to dance. She is growing up so fast.

Her is dance class. So was cute cute the first day. At first she was scared and wasn't sure about it until the teacher started to dance for them and then she realized that it was ok.


No comments:
Post a Comment