I can’t believe that 3 years have gone by since my princess came into our lives. I love having this girl around the house. It is so much fun the way she loves to do girly things. Cassidy is turning into such a big girl. She no longer lets me call her baby. When I do she says “mom I’m your big girl not your baby”. It’s cute but also sad that she is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time. I am so lucky to be Cassidy’s mom. She tells me that I’m her best friend (I hope it will always stay that way). I can’t believe she went from this little baby sweetheart:


To this


Then to this


Now here she is (so big)


Cassidy is so full of life; always getting into things. She loves to explore and find new things that she can play with. She loves to hang out with her big brother. She looks up to him so much. Always wanting to play with him even when he has friends over she wants to be involved. I am so lucky that Heavenly father sent her to me. Not a day goes by that she doesn’t tell me that she loves me and that I’m pretty and beautiful. And I love every moment of it. She is the biggest tease; she gets that from her dad. Trevor and Cass tease each other all the time and they both love it. She is still pretty shy (she gets that from her dad as well) but it’s nice and we hope it stays that way. She is in dance and loves every moment of it. She is the youngest in her class and she is keeping up with the older kids. She dances and sings around the house all the time. It is so funny to watch. Right now she is into the Disney Princess’s, Cinderella is her favorite but it changes all the time. Cass loves horses and wants one of her own. Cass loves to go camping and 4-wheeling. Cass told us the other day that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Which surprised us, she hates going to the doctors. She loves to help me cook. Every weekend she makes her dad pancakes. She does most of it; I’m just there to help with the pouring. She is such a good little cook and then when we are done she wants to do the dishes. This is a good and bad thing. More water ends up on the floor than in the sink but she’s learning. I could go on and on about her but here are a few pictures of Cass over the past year:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We love you so much!!










2 comments:
Can't believe she is 3. Such a cute girl. We just love her.
Happy Birthday Cass.
She is so cute! What a great post!
Post a Comment