Then on Tuesday I was at work and I received a phone call from Torie around 8:40am. The first words out of her mouth was " I don't want you to panic but..." as soon as I hear panic of course I start to panic thinking something happened to the kids because she was watching them that day. Then she continues "Trevor fell though the ice at the river and I'm taking him to the doctors." As soon as I heard that I left work and drove straight to the doctors. Which took me an hour. That was the longest hour of my life. So many things going though my head. All said and done, Trevor dislocated his shoulder and the doctor had to pull it back into place. But Trevor is still in a lot of pain and we're still not sure what kind of internal damage happened. Hopefully nothing to major. Trevor has had two different x-rays to see what's wrong and the Dr thinks that he might have damaged his tendon but not sure. So the first week of Jan he has to go in for a MRI and that will decide if he needs surgery or not. I feel so bad for him. He can hardly do anything. It's been kind of rough at our house. But he's doing all that he can.Monday, December 22, 2008
Hectic Week
Last week was very hectic for our family. To start the week off, Monday while I was at work I received a phone call from my mom saying that Cassidy won't stop crying, has a rash on her body and keeps pulling at her ear. So I made an appointment for that afternoon and found out that she had a really bad ear infection. Which explained a lot. Why she hasn't been sleeping and not acting like herself. I hate when I have to get her medicine. She hates it. I have to restrain her and force her to sallow it. Her scream is so sad. She looks at me like I'm the worst mom ever. Then after I give it to her she doesn't want me. I can't wait until the medicine is gone. Only 2 more days. We finally put the med in oatmeal and it's not as bad but she still screams her head off.
Then on Tuesday I was at work and I received a phone call from Torie around 8:40am. The first words out of her mouth was " I don't want you to panic but..." as soon as I hear panic of course I start to panic thinking something happened to the kids because she was watching them that day. Then she continues "Trevor fell though the ice at the river and I'm taking him to the doctors." As soon as I heard that I left work and drove straight to the doctors. Which took me an hour. That was the longest hour of my life. So many things going though my head. All said and done, Trevor dislocated his shoulder and the doctor had to pull it back into place. But Trevor is still in a lot of pain and we're still not sure what kind of internal damage happened. Hopefully nothing to major. Trevor has had two different x-rays to see what's wrong and the Dr thinks that he might have damaged his tendon but not sure. So the first week of Jan he has to go in for a MRI and that will decide if he needs surgery or not. I feel so bad for him. He can hardly do anything. It's been kind of rough at our house. But he's doing all that he can.
Then on Tuesday I was at work and I received a phone call from Torie around 8:40am. The first words out of her mouth was " I don't want you to panic but..." as soon as I hear panic of course I start to panic thinking something happened to the kids because she was watching them that day. Then she continues "Trevor fell though the ice at the river and I'm taking him to the doctors." As soon as I heard that I left work and drove straight to the doctors. Which took me an hour. That was the longest hour of my life. So many things going though my head. All said and done, Trevor dislocated his shoulder and the doctor had to pull it back into place. But Trevor is still in a lot of pain and we're still not sure what kind of internal damage happened. Hopefully nothing to major. Trevor has had two different x-rays to see what's wrong and the Dr thinks that he might have damaged his tendon but not sure. So the first week of Jan he has to go in for a MRI and that will decide if he needs surgery or not. I feel so bad for him. He can hardly do anything. It's been kind of rough at our house. But he's doing all that he can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Trevor and family,
We heard about the scary ordeal and are glad you are OK. We hope you get better soon. If you ever need a hunting partner, let me know. Merry Christmas.
Okay- make me cry... I am glad Trevor is doing okay. That was a scary day. Made me really think about things.
Will you knock some sense into that husband of yours. He is stubborn.
Love you guys so much....
Im glad you wrote it all down, so next time(Probably next week) when he goes to do something stupid, you can remind him.
We are so glad he is okay.
Post a Comment