So I guess I'll start with end of April and move forward. Sorry I'm not going to write a lot but will have plenty of pictures to look at.
Cass with grandpa and grandma
Cass with grandpa and grandma

Cassidy's first bike and her and Deeg playing outside

On the turkey hunt in April
Playing in town while the boys were out scouting

This turkey came into my parents garage about a week after the turkey hunt. It didn't want to leave.
Walked in on Deeg sleeping like this with his dinosaur and Cass is such a girl. Always on the phone!!!

Deegen finally learned how to ride his bike without training wheels.

Deegen's Tee-ball season

The good old Zoo



Up American Fork canyon fishing

Playing on the 4 wheelers at grandma house

Feeding the ducks

House back riding then letting the kids ride the horses



4th of July

Steel Days



I entered Cass into the baby contest but she didn't win but she should of. Look how cute she is!!

Our new addition to our family Moki


Camping up Fairview canyon
Highland days

This year I started canning. It's been a great experince. I have canned 25 jars of tomaoes, 14 jars of slasa and 8 things a fresh rasberry jam.It's been good times.


This year I started canning. It's been a great experince. I have canned 25 jars of tomaoes, 14 jars of slasa and 8 things a fresh rasberry jam.It's been good times.

We bought these PJ's for Cass the other day and she loves them. She thought she was so cute. She kept telling me to take a picture.

Well that is it for the summer so far. I promise I will try and do better so then I wouldn't have such long post.

Well that is it for the summer so far. I promise I will try and do better so then I wouldn't have such long post.
Hope you enjoyed!!
















1 comment:
Such a fun summer.
Love you guys...
Post a Comment