I can't believe that my little boy his 6 now. Well, he's been 6 for a couple of weeks and I'm just getting around posting about it. (I'm a slacker) Deegen has always wanted a birthday party so this year I did one, well kind of just the cousins on the Varneys side came to this one then the next day we celebrated Deegen's birthday with the Miners. Its hard when you have 2 families to celebrate it with. Deegen decided to have a pirate party. It was a lot of fun, we had a treasure hunt, played pin the eye patch on the pirate and we even had a pinata. OH BOY!! Deegen loved it and I think so did the other kids.
Deegen opening his present first thing that morning and Cass trying to help
Here is the cake the he picked out Pirates of the Caribbean

The pirates: Cass, Jayce, Dallon(Deegs new friend), Deegen and Cole
No comments:
Post a Comment