Two weeks ago we decided to go fishing, probably the last time for the year. We headed up to Silver Lake after I got off work. Trevor had his truck all packed and we were off .We stopped at Subway like we always do when we go up the canyon and then made the trip to the top. It was so pretty up there. The leaves were just starting to change color but the lake was really low. We didn't think that we would catch anything but we ended up catching 5. It was a lot of fun. I love getting out and being in the mountains.

Dad and the kids with the fish they caught. I'm not sure if Cass likes the fish

Dad helping Cass reel in her fish. She really liked that part of fishing

Deeg reeling his the fish by himself
No comments:
Post a Comment