Opening of the Duck Hunt
This year I tagged along on the duck hunt. Usually its a boys only trip but Trevor let me come along. I've been duck hunting before but never on the opener. That morning we woke up at 3 am to get ready, yeah I know that's early but we had to be up to the lake by 6. Trevor, Jon and I meet Chance by the lake and then got things set up. Its like hurry up and wait. But all said and done, I had a blast and can't wait to go back out and I hope its soon. We shot at tons of ducks but only got 12 which I thought was good but Trevor said that's bad for opening morning but oh well we had tons of fun. Gus (Trevor's first child) was the only dog there retrieving and he did a great job. Jone watched the kids for us, Thanks for waking up that early so we both could go!!Here's Gus retrieving a duck for us. Cass and Deeg holding 2 of the ducks that we shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment