Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkins

This year we decided not to grow pumpkins in our garden, Trevor said they took up too much room so we had to go buy some. We went to kind of a pumpkin patch to let the kids pick their own out. They loved it!! Deegen had to have the biggest of course, Cass wanted a small one and Trevor didn't want one at all. I don't think he likes pumpkins that much. They both helped me pick mine out. Cass and Deegen had to have their own wagon to pull the pumpkins around it. It was kind of cute. That night Deegen kept asking me if we could crave them. He loves Halloween. I think this and Christmas are his favorite holidays. Then there is Cassidy, I' m not sure if she is going to like Halloween this year. Every time she sees something about Halloween she starts saying "that's scary" or "that's spooky". I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Deegen's BIG pumpkin


Cassidy's and my pumpkin


So cute!! They were so excited to get them home

No comments: